1. The following open spaces – play/sports and recreational spaces are valued by the community for their social, recreational value, health and well-being and as such should be maintained and enhanced.
• Fowey River Academy School playing fields.
• Fowey River Academy Sports Hub
• Fowey primary School playing fields
• Squires Field and children’s playground
• Squires Fields Community Centre green
• Lankelly Rugby Club
• Readymoney Allotments
• The sea pool at Whitehouse
2. Development that results in the loss of these open spaces currently used by the public for sports or recreation, during the lifetime of the Plan, or that results in any harm to their character, setting, accessibility, appearance, general quality or amenity value will not be supported unless equivalent or better facilities are provided at a suitable alternative location.