Proposals for individual and larger scale energy from hydroelectricity, solar photovoltaic panels, local biomass facilities, anaerobic digestions and wood fuel products will be supported subject to the following criteria:
• The siting and scale of the proposed development is appropriate to its setting and position in the wider natural or historic environment and the setting of the area or World HeritageSite.
• Larger scale projects should benefit the Gwennap community either wholly or in part.
• The proposed development does not create an unacceptable impact on the amenity of local residents
• The proposed development does not have an unacceptable impact on a feature of natural or biodiversity importance
• They meet the requirements of the Cornwall Renewable Energy SPD.